AI: Robots Helping Each Other (Nice Video)
Interesting video by Boston Dynamics about robots helping each other to open a door. Maybe next time it will be about robots fighting against each other. Think about two armies at war against each other, with each soldier (a robot) collaborating with his team to fight the enemy (consisting of robots as well.) You could make a movie out of it!
A more peaceful example of applications is driver-less cars. These cars could cooperate together to optimize everyone’s commute, unlike human drivers focused on optimizing their own commute at the expense of other drivers. Yet each driver-less car would probably be powered by a different algorithm, allowing some of these robots to be more aggressive drivers than others.
For more articles on AI and robots or robotic, click here.
- Services: Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Classifieds | Find a Job
- Contributors: Post a Blog | Ask a Question
- Follow us: @DataScienceCtrl | @AnalyticBridge
- Difference between Machine Learning, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- What is Data Science? 24 Fundamental Articles Answering This Question
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to Data Science, Machine Learning, R, Python
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel