Weekly Digest, January 15
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- 7 Books About Machine Learning, Statistics, and Python
- Design Patterns for Deep Learning Architectures – with Free eBook +
- Machine Learning Guide and Tutorial for Software Engineers
- Automated Driving: How will it affect me?
- Visualizing Natural Gas Withdrawals, Consumption and Prices
- Beautiful Number Theory Problem and Sandbox for Data Scientists
- Best DSC Forum Questions – Part 6
- Want to become a Data Scientist? Try Feynman Technique
- The DeepMind Strategy – How AI is Revolutionizing Business Models
- Market Mix Modeling – 101: Part 2
- Economics, Monetization and the ‘New Order’ Automobile Industry
- In 2018 AI will bring jobs back from offshore to the West
- Real Time Marketing and Machine Learning based Analytics – To Drive Customer Value Management
- Your AI Shrink Will See You Now
- What Makes Libratus the Best Poker Player in the World?
- Why 80% US Companies Will Be Shifted Towards Cloud Based Apps
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
From our Sponsors
- Matei Zaharia’s Predictions for 2018: Big Data and AI Highlights
- Data Viz: Painting a truthful point of view (Tableau) – Jan 30, 2018
- Top BI Trends for 2018
- You’re Invited – Connect With Florida Tech University
- Earn Your Master Certificate in Business Analytics
- Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow!
- What is modern analytics and why do you need it?
- Precision Agriculture/IBM Watson Intern Oakland
- Personalized AI / Datascience tutoring courses – fintech and IoT
- Data Science, Statistics and Machine Learning Consulting
- MS in Data Analytics & Visualization, Pratt iSchool
- Analytics: How to win with Intelligence (eBook)